Years of Experience
Expansion and Regional Presence – In 1995, recognizing the growing demand for our services, we expanded into South Carolina, broadening our regional footprint. The year 1999 saw further growth with the establishment of branches in Florida, and by 2008, we had successfully ventured into Alabama. In December of 2012, Southway was acquired by TNT Crane & Rigging.
One Team – Southway started with 10 cranes and now has a local fleet of more than 200 cranes. Through partnership with TNT Crane & Rigging, RMS Cranes, JMS Crane & Rigging, and Eagle West Cranes, The TNT Family of Companies operate as one team. Southway now has access to a versatile fleet of more than 700 cranes and resourceful team of 1,750 employees.
Our Success – Our accomplishments remain rooted in our steadfast dedication to delivering unparalleled service, providing reliable and modern equipment, and prioritizing the safety and well-being of our team. We take pride in our rich history, our enduring commitment to excellence, and our vision for a future where we consistently work to set the benchmark in the crane and rigging industry.
Contact Southway Today
Incident & Injury Free
Southway Crane & Rigging is Committed to the Elimination of Workplace Injuries
- + We will create a world where we hold human life and its preservation as the highest of values.
- + We will create an environment where Incident and Injury-Free is our way of life.
- + We will create an organization in which "who we are" sends an unwavering message throughout the industry that we do what's "right" because it's the right thing to do and sets the standards for safety and performance in our industry.
- + We will create a culture that places the utmost value upon our families, coworkers, and ourselves.
- + We will create a world where our commitment to excellence equally drives our personal and professional lives.
- + We will create a reality where we live Incident and Injury-Free by choice, rather than mandate.
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Southway Crane & Rigging, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace, fostering an environment where all individuals are respected, treated fairly, and given the opportunity to excel. We believe that a diverse workforce enhances our ability to meet the needs of our customers and enables us to innovate and thrive as a company. Southway Crane & Rigging is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to join our team.